EVALUATION OF YOUR CERAMIC FLAT SHEET MEMBRANE
Besides the classic characterization of new membranes by porosity, pore size distribution, mechanical and chemical stability, the last essential evaluation step is application tests before the new product version can be released.
It is important to get a complete understanding of the new ceramic flat sheet membrane performance in standard water and sewage treatment applications.
MEMBRANE CHARACTERIZATION SERVICES
- Standardized clean water tests to evaluate normalized permeability (flow and pressure performance)
- Simulation of water treatment applications: Use of different pre-treatment chemicals such as FeCl3, Alum, HMO and hardness precipitants to evaluate resistance to blocking, clogging and scaling effects
- Simulation of sewage treatment applications: Organically contaminated water filtration to evaluate resistance to bio-fouling
- Cake layer filtration suitability
- Membrane recovery tests: Evaluation of backwash and chemical cleaning requirements
- Rejection tests to inorganic and organic particles to evaluate suitability for drinking water applications, RO feed requirements and bacteria LRV