RELIABLE AND OPTIMAL PLANT OPERATION
Besides routine maintenance and service work, a reliable plant operation needs a comprehensive process monitoring to proactively detect issues and to optimize the operation and costs at any time.
The plants are typically designed and run for decades. Raw water variations, new water regulations, or plans for capacity expansion require process adjustments to achieve the new targets.
Let us be part of your operation and support you for any future demands.
- SCADA remote monitoring of operation and process data
- Analysis of data log sheets and provision of frequent performance reports
- Process adjustments (if needed e.g. due to raw water changes or new water regulations)
- Routine maintenance and service work for ceramic flat sheet membrane filtration towers (spare parts replacement, chemical cleaning execution)
- Lab analysis of special parameters (e.g. Ra, TEP, PCB)