THE RIGHT PROCESS DESIGN AND PROJECT COST UNDERSTANDING
The first step of any project is to have an overall understanding of the situation at customer site and what problem is to be solved. With this information the treatment process, equipment list and the amount of consumables during operation can be calculated.
Over the past decade the CERAFILTEC team has collected extensive design, process and operating experience. This was transformed with modern computing tools to provide comprehensive ceramic flat sheet membrane projections and designs to the clients.
No unexpected surprises during bidding, construction and operation by knowing your project CAPEX and OPEX structure.
THE DETAILED PROJECTION PACKAGE CONTAINS
- Project Specifications
- General Process Flow Diagram & Description
- Flow & Component Mass Balances
- Hydraulic Calculation
- Filtration & Backwash Process Calculation
- Chemical Cleaning Calculation
- Main Equipment Calculation
- Power Consumption Estimation
- Chemical Consumption
- Main Equipment Overview
- General Process & Instrumentation Diagram
- Filtration Tank Design Options
- Pre-Treatment Requirements