NOVEL DOUBLE LINE SPRINKLER
The integrated sprinkler system is used as water jet to enhance the removal of cake layers during on-air backwash.
At lower flow rates, the sprinkler can also be used for an efficient chemical cleaning by spraying concentrated chemicals over the ceramic flat sheet membrane surface (on-air cleaning). Due to the capillary force of the membrane pores, the chemicals are sucked into the membrane (CapClean mode).
Mechanical cleaning with spray flow up to 20 m³/hr @ 2 bar
Chemical cleaning with spray flow up to 8 m³/hr @ 1 bar
- Safe operation in applications with very high suspended solids concentrations
- Prevention of sludge clogging or accumulation due to complete removal of cake layer and deposits inside the filtration tower during backwash
- Fastest cleaning option – full membrane recovery within less than 15 min
- Strong chemical cleaning but very low chemical consumption
- No contamination of filtered water piping secures chemical free product water at any time